Monday 5 October 2015

Abuja Relationship Formula

Image result for equations



Kai, may God help this town, I don’t get shocked anymore asin these days I just laugh in my mind and shake my head when I see typical Abuja calculated, reflex induced behavior. Lol asin Aliens have started injecting the #abujasense chips at the back of our heads, might as well just make clones now. Person no fit even trust person whatsup? These days, if person wave, you gats turn check to make sure say na you because everything now na deception. How else will someone who has a brain tell you "my babe must smoke o" or "ask his own gf to have a threesome with his friend" and a relationship is supposed to lead to marriage? Then after she agrees and you useless her life you will now open your 1k Kpomo meat lips and say "you're not wife material". Since when did you become minister of sewing cloth? Thats how much you can't please them o, I dey tell you.  Both men and women here have what love truly means to them so the Abuja Relationship formula is as follows:

To the men:
steady lashing only your feelings + allowing me fuck bitches subtracted by inflow of as little money as I can make you believe I have ÷ complaining, bitching, breathing sef = LOVE
 
To the women:
Inflow of steady kudi,  ego, and money in every other Nigerian language con borrow Chinese join + mo' cheese + money for DSTV and gas multiplied by me still fucking daddy’s on the low low to be boosting my IG page so Aisha can see subtract cheating although I know you will, you shithead = LOVE

I have to get some follows for this one I mean come onn it’s never been more simplified. Wink at your colleague and see his reaction today. Have a Blessed week.

No comments: