Tuesday 9 August 2016

Do You Know: What the Bible says about tattoos?

So we started this series last week and it's been getting a lot of buzz. So many people don't read their bibles these days even though the Bible instructs us to meditate on it day and night they just say what they heard or assume its what the bible says. Too many people twist the truth to best soothe their lies, or better still they selectively read the bible and pick what they like and the rest is well not their business. I no fit judge anybody cos me sef na try I dey try cos nobody's perfect in this world and we'll never be, and nobody holy pass. As I study the word of God for my own personal spiritual growth, this series will share with you my findings on major issues from time to time. So today its all about tattoos, I love them, some are just amazing and there's 3D tattoos now sef. I waned to get one but ma papa for just disown me, too strict. So what does the Bible say about tattoo's? (More after the cut)
The answer to this question is  In Leviticus 19:28 it says "Do not cut your bodies for the dead, and do not mark your skin with tattoos I am the Lord." (NLT) But many people after reading this will say "it's the old testament joor" but the same Bible says that God does not change and he does not lie, his word will remain even when the heavens and the earth passes. What are your thoughts? opinion is not judgment. Comment below.

No comments: