Monday 15 February 2016

How Did You Spend Your Valentine?

                                                   http://www.mindthenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/on_valentine_s_day_540.jpg
Personally I’ve never spent Valentine ’s Day with anyone so it was kinda like the usual for me home all day watching TV, chilling, enjoying my own company  and i gave myself some nice ass treat which was Garri, groundnut, pinch of salt, sugar, plenty milk and confam cold water as the icing on the cake. It was awesome walahi. For those of you who spent it with your significant other, fuck you (lol).  I think on Valentine’s Day they shouldn’t just have parties for people in relationships but  they should also have parties for the single folks like me which could also serve as a mixer you just never know we might find our soul mate there you get? Lol

So If You Spent Valentines Day Alone like me or with your loved one, tell me about it in my comments.
       


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love your writing! Can we be friends plssssss. You seems to know a lot of things I'm interested in knowing. Pls hit me up on shawbernard22@yahoo.com. Cheers!