Monday 25 January 2016

When You Ask an Abuja Guy For Data Money


I don't know about you but without internet bundle I feel empty and alone inside like the entire world left me and went on a vacation to mars. In those tough times I just be like "what do I do with my life now? What's the point of my existence" and yes it's that deep, don't act like you don't know the feeling. Well when this happens and you don't have the money to renew your data, do not and I repeat do not ask an Abuja guy to do your data, even if he offers, accept at your own risk because you're in for disturbance of life. (more after the cut)

Once an Abuja guy subscribes for you, you're literarily giving him the key to your life in other words you're his puppet now and you must do as he says. He'll start by asking for selfies every other day, then nudes, saying "let's Skype or let's IMO", send me a snapchat vid or make a sexy video for me, when he texts you he expects a response faster than the speed of light because well him paying your data means you have no life and will always be at his beck and call. the list goes on and on all because he did your data this one time, he wants to make sure he gets the value for his money back. If your data gets exhausted and you don't have the cheese to renew immediately, biko just chill till you do or  connect to your friends hotspot or better still use that time of no data ("stone age days") to think about your future and your life until you have the money to return to civilization. Peace!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love your writing! Can we be friends plssssss. You seems to know a lot of things I'm interested in knowing. Pls hit me up on shawbernard22@yahoo.com. Cheers!