Friday 15 January 2016

Bombay Nights


                                   http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/14066932/6/stock-illustration-14066932-stick-figure-people-party.jpg                                 
What you're about to read is not for the chicken hearted, should not be attempted and is based on real events that took place on a fateful Friday night.
Bad company does corrupt good manners and in my case he's cute, skinny and one of the coolest people I know. I've never really been a drinker even though I drank the occasional Smirnoff ice on outings with friends but that was it. I never had the craving for alcohol until I met Q (not his real name). Q is a motherfucking drunk like you know those people who never get wasted? That's Q, he just never did no matter what he drank and he sure did drink all day everyday in fact it was his morning ritual like wake up with a hangover, look at the monster in the mirror, get some vodka and rinse his mouth with it lol. I was so intrigued by his love for alcohol because I couldn't really get past the taste of alcohol at the back of my throat and Q always said "who tf drinks alcohol because of the taste? Mehn we just want to get high" and I be like “whatever, fucking alcoholic you need an AA intervention” I would tease. (more after the cut)


 How did I meet Q? I was at a friend’s party looking all nice and shit, next thing this cute skinny dude (I love skinny dudes) walks up to me and is like "fine girl what's your name?" I was like he's cute so I told him my name and he's like nice name, and bluntly he said “I like you, let's go to my car and talk this parties noisy”. I was like hmm sure. We did, we talked for like an hour, one of the best convo's I've ever had. He was a chill dude and we exchanged numbers and ever since we've been friends. That was a year ago.
Before I drift. Fast forward Friday night 9.30pm (ish) I'm home watching regular show (my favorite show in this universe) he called me like "yo T let's go out tonight" I said sure I'm down. We linked up and our trip began. Went to his crib, had some mad ass loud, popped lean, was high as a kite, went to some bar (can't remember the name) had 3 tequila shots each, we were both crazy started necking on in public and giggling for no reason, next thing Q is like yo T let's get some Bombay. I was like tf? That shit has some rep on the streets like I heard it will proper knock you out and he was like he hasn't tried it too but he wants to and I was like sure why not, let’s do this, It's Friday init? So at 11:30pm we go to like 3wine shops high as fuck looking for Bombay, they didn't have next thing I'm like let's go to beer barn and he's like okay, we go there and boom they have Bombay so we order shots and mehn their own shots is in small glasses not the shot glasses o so it was fucking plenty we had like 2each and mehn shit hit me like a tsunami walahi Q was hit too lol I was surprised. We started dancing on our own and more giggling for no reason, talking shit and acting all weird as shit in public, some people were staring like “these ones are fucked outta their minds” but we didn’t care because we were buzzing. That was the last thing I remember  because next time I opened my eyes I was waking up on my cold floor with my clothes stained with puke with my sneakers on at 1pm the next day and the booze was fresh AF in my system, not  hungover o I was still drunk. I checked my phone and saw a text from Q he said "babe after I dropped you off, I drove home only to wake up this morning and I'm still in front of your house" my nigga passed out in his car. Will I ever drink like that again? Probably not but then again I’m young and shit happens.

No comments: