Monday 30 November 2015

Not all Well-dressed Abuja Women are Normal (Personal Experience)

                  http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/degrassi/images/a/a9/Dean-is-annoyed.gif/revision/latest?cb=20131009001234
So after work one day I get to the bus stop to start my journey back home (along things) for those of you who don’t know what along means, it means when you enter a cab with other people going to the same place as you for an affordable price instead of paying for an expensive cab by yourself. If you don’t get front seat which is the best because you don’t get to rub arms with sweater passengers, some even with body odour, you get the back seats. Well I didn’t get the front seat so I got in the back, a normal looking woman followed and after me then two other men, as I saw her face and the glance she gave me I knew instantly that some nuts in her brain were not in place but I ignored it. (more after the cut)


 Normally first come, first enter and you seat accordingly, this woman was the third person and was supposed to sit beside me but due to some reason I don’t even know she decided to allow the men get in then she was the last to get in and she had trouble balancing and we all had to shift for the door to close properly. As usual it was tight but we had to manage. Next thing I know the woman said “it’s this stupid girl that’s making the cab tight now and I came before her o” I was shocked because obviously I came before her and everyone knew. I Ignored her and she got even more pissed and she started yelling at the top of her voice and I quote “that’s how you people treat people anyhow and take advantage of people, imagine the nonsense, because I look calm you people think you can ride on me and play me for a fool, it will not happen o, never!”. 
I know reading this now you will get a bit confused but so was every other person in the cab, we were all wondering why she was yelling for no reason, at first we all ignored her, but then one man said madam calm down now, what’s the problem?” and she turned to the man and gave him the insult of his life he just kept quiet because he then realized she was a mad woman. She then continued insulting me nearly 10mins into the journey for no apparent reason. I made up my mind to ignore her  but I just got so irritated and annoyed I just shouted “madam can you shut the fuck up so we can go in peace” and that was my mistake because she entered me  full throttle like “you’re mad, fuck you, idiot, useless girl” the men just told me, ignore her which I did for the remainder of the journey and she didn’t shut up, she kept on talking to herself and sighing heavily till she came down at her stop, when she left the everyone was like “which kind mad woman be this”. In Abuja not all mad women are wearing rags and staying under the bridge, some are well dressed and normal looking until they open their mouth.

No comments: