Friday 8 January 2016

How to Chase Away a Man you Don't like that Just won't go Away, 5 Ways (Ladies)


       http://static.yourtango.com/cdn/farfuture/HuWrjl4KlLrGbt2gGCYjfnJofbTBJQJP9awRtWff8zM/mtime:1427887035/sites/default/files/styles/listing_big/public/image_blog/woman-chasing-man.jpg?itok=EMl5NXIf
All ladies have had guys that have chased them whom they didn't like, well if you're ugly, broke, short, no car, still in university, etc. Then many ladies won't want you but if you’re rich and you’re short, black, if you like have 1 eye, in Abuja it’s the women that will chase you. Well we know how annoying it is when someone who doesn’t meet the standards in your head, tries to be friends and even wants to get down, so if you're tired like me, I'll give you tips to make him leave you alone faster than Usain Bolt. (more after the cut)

1. Ask him for MONEY infact when you do this, the other ones aint necessary because the moment you ask, he will fizzle into non  existence and all will be right with the world again.
2. If #1 miraculously and in a weird unbelievable way doesn’t work, then tell him straight up "I no want, leave me alone biko". If he’s still delusional and thinks you will change your mind,
3. Ask him for more money like rent money or money for a car, this one will seal the deal, if it doesn't then scroll down cos your case is  spiritual.
4. Tell him you only do sugar daddies, I mean this might be extreme but do you want that broke nigga off your louboutin heels or what? If this still doesn’t work, it’s time to kick it up another notch
5. If he still doesnt want to leave you alone, then my dear go and fast n pray, or better still tell him you have HIV.
If after all this, he's still on your case then my dear when is the wedding date?


1 comment:

Olorunfemi Agoye said...

OMG, I love your writing! Can we be friends plssssss. You seems to know a lot of things I'm interested in knowing. Pls hit me up on shawbernard22@yahoo.com. Cheers!