Tuesday 22 September 2015

Dear Selly, I'm Falling in Love with a Married Man

I've been messing around with this married guy for sometime now. I feel so bad but I think I'm falling in love with him. I don't want to tell him because I'm afraid I'll scare him away.He's always so nice to me and it's not just because of sex because it doesn't happen all that often. He has five boys with his wife -- I have 2 boys. I know I'm not going to get anywhere with this.I just don't know what I should do and I don't see why he keeps coming back. A lot of local people go to this bar and when I'm there I always catch him looking at me or if I don't talk to him he makes it to where I know he's there. Is there any easy way to stop this, or to make it easier?
Reasonable comments please. Don't forget to follow us and submit your email on the left sidebar. Also send your questions to howtoliveinabuja@gmail.com.  Thank you

No comments: