Wednesday 22 July 2015

"First of all Intro"







Do you sometimes wish there was a guide or handbook to living in the big city? Life in the society is hard as it is so here’s something to make it a little easier for you.
Growing up in Lagos, life as I knew it was different yet the same. The hustle and bustle, even the mad traffic although annoying and sweaty was all part of the Lasgidi life and it made things interesting.  Abuja is the entire opposite of Lagos being that when someone says “I stay in Abuja”, we imagine lots of money and luxury living. The laid back lifestyle, the good roads, mansions, the politicians, senators, ministers and “rich” people are the reason we want to be a part of the cycle and so some of us move to Abuja and that’s what I did. 

In my years here, I can say that Abuja is one of the best places to live in Nigeria (Lagos people will argue) because it’s chilled and less stressful if you're capable. Since I got here I've seen and heard a lot. Abuja is blessed with the Good, the Bad, the Ugly and the Rich of course, living here has its ups and downs especially  because here everything is done differently as compared to other states, so you gats get Abuja sense if you don’t want to be a victim of society. So brace yourself for unlimited Amebo. Welcome to the Abuja Life.

No comments: