Friday 25 December 2015

Netflix and Chill, Don't Fall for it!!!

                               https://tribcw33.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/netflix-and-chill.jpg
Guys these days will do anything for an easy shag, there are so many tactics these days we've lost count. One time, this one guy asked me "babe I want to take you out, pick a place" as per novice then I sharply picked some nice ass spot in Wuse II, then he was like he doesn't know there that I should take a cab to his house then he’ll drive and I’ll direct him there, if I hear say we comot him house (not saying I shagged him o). Basically most guys just want to bang and one of the major red flags to know a guy is not going to take you as a lady serious is if he invites you to his house on the first date, it just means you aint worth the hassle in looking for a nice ass place for a first date. Well the new trend now is Netflix and Chill and as Netflix aint valid in naij yet here it’s "come let’s see a movie and chill na" and for those who don't know what it means let me break it down so you won’t be a victim of ignorance lol. (More after the cut)


In short Netflix and Chill means "come lets have sex and do every other sexual thing in the books that doesn't involve watching a TV or going to the movies" in fact the guy fit no even get TV for house sef and don't get me wrong it’s not just guys who use this line girls too follow. They be like "Babe I’m bored at home can I come over so we can see a movie and chill?" in other words she’s saying "this harmattan cold got me horny af, can I come over so you can help me cure this konji?" My dear no matter how they try to sugar coat or redefine the Netflix and Chill, don’t fall for it because before you know it you done born twins from am all from Netflix and chill. In fact they should start an organization of "Netflix and Chill Babies" that is babies who were made from N&C. If after reading this post you still find yourself  Netflixing and Chilling, sha use a condom. Peace

                          http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1015/8903/products/Netflix-and-Chill-Condom-Condoms-NetflixandChill-Condom-Condoms-Netflix-Chill-NetflixChill-Novelty-Prank-Gag-Condom-NetflixAndChillCondom-NetflixAndChillCondoms-Netflix-Condoms-Netflix-Condom1_large.png?v=1444283157

1 comment:

Olorunfemi Agoye said...

Very funny! Will you come see this new movie @ my place?