Monday 28 September 2015

Lies Abuja Women tell


Abuja women are caring, smart, hustlers, independent and professional liars as in its like there's a boot camp now for lying, where abuja women go for special training (the men do the training). It’s almost as if when you come to Abuja, you must go first go through the training to get certified because even me the lies I've told alarm me mehn I be like "na me be this?"
The lies we tell ranges from petty stuff to pretty serious and crazy shit. Let me try and list some of the common ones:

  • I've only been to the UK n Dubai. Which UK? Maybe its Utako market they abbreviated because plenty never even fly go their state let alone go Dubai join.
  • I'm single. Majority are in a relationship but because their typical Abj bf is an asshole, they would rather leave their options open.
  • I stay alone. This may be true. The few that lie about this are squatters.
  • He's my bestie, with no strings. Yeah right. The strings wey dey my brother you no fit count am.
  • I'm not a hoe. She's only telling the truth if she means the farm tool. Otherwise, mehn e fit be major wash.
  • I don't need your money. No Abuja woman has ever said this, so it doesn't count.
  • My uncle bought me the phone. Yes na, uncle sugar daddy.
  • My rent is expired, I need money to renew. Most of the time she just needs money to flex and show off.
  • My family stays in Abuja. She just doesn't want you thinking she's some village girl with a poor background that came to Abj to hustle.
  • I'm not cheating. My guy are you Dangotes son? Is your prick 9inches? Okay then. That answers it
  • I'm busy. She doesn't like you.
  • I can't sleep with a married man. Ask her who bought her picanto and paid her rent.
  • I don't smoke. *Yawns*
  • I don't fuck without condom. Ask her "so your Sugar daddy gave you 150k for sex without condom?" Wonderful.
  • I've never been paid for sex. Mtcheeeew
  • I can date you if you don't have a car. My brother I'm sorry.
  • I'm allergic to xxxxx. Sharrap 
  • I don't know him. OK
The list goes on, part 2 coming soon.




No comments: