Monday 29 February 2016

The Shortest Relationship of my Life, I was "Taken" for a Week

                             http://www.thelovepolice.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/sadwoman.gif
Somedays I just love the “no rush” type atmosphere of the city, the On Your Own (OYO) lifestyle, other days I just want to pack my bags and run away to a far away land and find love. Personally I’ve been  single for 3years now and I must say I’ve had the best time of my life so far but as much as I want to seem like I don’t care, on the low low I’ve been searching for that one person that will make my heart skip a beat, just thinking about that person will make me smile and I came so close to this on the first week of February. I met a guy, he was everything I wanted, skinny, very good to look at, I mean everything  A okay. Until I saw his other side. (more after the cut)


I liked him, he asked me out and I agreed because I’m young and I wanted to feel spontaneous, you only live once right? After a couple days I knew within me it wouldn’t work out. On that fateful day when my eyes were opened to the truth, I went to see him at his place of course I told him earlier no sex till I’m ready and he was “I like you a lot I’ll wait” and I believed but  boy was I wrong.  Few minutes into “Netflix and chill” (the real thing this time) my nigga changed within seconds, said how does he know I’m not playing him if I can’t sleep with him now? He started lamenting and complaining bitterly acting like an absolute jerk almost getting hostile. My eyes popped. I was like if I’ts only sex you want, why not go to the streets and find your fix for the night? Why use a relationship as a way to get sex that’s cheap if not free these days? I walked out and deleted everything about him. I was taken for a week. Shortest relationship of my life.

No comments: