Thursday 7 January 2016

Dear Nigerians: Left Hand? Am I Your Mate?

Mehn Nigerians love respect “over too much” like dammit, or let’s say it’s because we have a culture but that’s just another excuse for taking petty shit way too seriously. Dear Nigerians, so I’m left handed and it has been a pain in my ass because to the elderly Nigerian, using left hand to give them anything is an insult to their total existence and when this happens they be like “am I your mate? Common use your right hand” and then someone like me will have to apologize for naturally being left handed. Beht why? Some tribes see it as a taboo and as a sign of you wishing them a string of bad luck. Isn’t this modern day discrimination against we left handed folk? Is it our fault? Biko what’s your take on this matter?

No comments: