Friday 25 December 2015

Merry Christmas!!!



   http://easyday.snydle.com/files/2013/01/merry-christmas1.jpg
In this season of joy and gratitude, as we celebrate Santa Claus and the gifts he brings us, do not forget to acknowledge the real reason for the season, JESUS, the one who was born as the savior of the world, who died for us and who loves us so deeply we cannot fully comprehend it. His love for us is everlasting and we should never lose sight of this great miracle. Show love to everyone around you this season, be kind, be selfless, be who you want to see in others no matter their race, ethnicity, tribe, religion or walk of life. Be grateful, be content and most importantly be Happy!!! 
In this season, I wish you the best things in life, I wish you joy, peace and Love, I wish you faith and hope in the certainty that tomorrow will be better than today, I wish you solutions to whatever troubles you may be facing, I wish you miracles both big and small, I wish you to be free. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: