Monday 26 October 2015

In Abuja, Even your boo get a boo


                                    
Mehn I just remembered one boyfriend I had in university, I think 200level, the guy was a total asshole like, he was a goat, now that I think about it, he had boo's more than 10, because at some point I got confused sef, like e don tey since men done dey cheat o. Kai
In 2015 to find a faithful man is to discover diamond in your village because it’s just impossible like that. Faithful girls for where? It’s amazing how we are quick to throw away our values these days and we thought the previous generations were terrible lool. And it all boils down to chasing money and not being content, wanting what you can't have, people will do whatever they like, not caring who they hurt because its normal now. It’s so easy for us not to trust one another, first it starts with accusations and the other person getting pushed into it out of spite. In my opinion this would get way worse.  (more after the cut)


In Abuja I heard a girl gisting her friend "babe, my boyfriend, I trust him 100%, he just moved to Lagos, and I know he will never cheat on me" and although the friends were like "you're lucky o" "wow" "for real?", I could see the comical expressions in their eyes that said "see this odè". It was funny how none of them even believed it for a second, I bet one of them is even sleeping with him codedly, loool.
It's  not just the men, Abuja women have boo's too o, infact after the ABL crew investigated the matter and after extensive research and testing it has been clinically proven that Abuja women have boo for money, boo for sex, for DSTV and light, boo for steady chow (food), boo for toiletries, even boo for Silverbird. They have all types. So for the men that think they are boo kings lol some of you are still learning, some Abj girls have to take time out to even study and memorize who is who and who is for this and that lool may be like 2 days a week, 2 hours a day type studying o, because they are plenty like that. Here your boo sef might be someone’s fiancée on the low low and you won't have a clue until she gives you wedding card, that's how tactical it could get. Here the realization that even your boo get a boo, is the beginning of wisdom. Sha pick the one that looks like he/she won't have too many boo's and just manage and focus on the love you have lool and not whether they are cheating or not, because we all have boo's.


No comments: