Friday 9 October 2015

Abuja Men: "Just the Tip"

I remember crying in my primary 4 when I couldn't understand a maths lesson then, it was like the biggest problem in the world and I felt like life was unfair And it was those home lessons that is always on the day your favorite tv show is on and the feeling of anger when you hear "Simbi, your teacher is here" it was terrible. If I had known that years later that memory abi knowledge won't even count again ehn, lmao I for bone am aswear, I for just tell my lesson teacher, fuck u and fuck this. LOL. (more after the cut)

As we get older we start having sense, you'll start wondering why you did some stupid things and what even made you reason it sef. Imagine all those further maths classes, those biology lectures about the body that made us feel spoilt small loool, all those things they said will help us later in life. Now we be like beht how? How e wan help me tackle the issues of life? How e wan help me survive this Abuja men? its spiritual shey? If not how can a mature man tell you "Just the tip"? Before you close eye open you done  abort like 2 for am, lol Na from "tip" Person go end up as baby mama. Na wa o God help us (say amen). Enjoy your day and share with your friends.

No comments: