Tuesday 15 September 2015

Dear Selly; I'm Torn Between my Wife and my Girlfriend

Dear Selly, my girlfriend of 4 years is demanding I divorce my wife of 5 years or else we are through. I am torn because my wife is a lovely person but the years of me having fun have doubted my ability to enjoy my wife's company. My wife knows about the affair and says she accepts it. I feel under pressure to end my marriage because I fear losing my girlfriend who incidentally is more receptive to love making than my wife has ever been (I have known my wife for 15 years). I am 33 , my wife is 30 and my girlfriend is 25. To make matters worse I love them both but in different ways. Its not just about having your cake and eating it. I don't want to lose either person. My worry is that if I choose my wife then I will never get over my girlfriend and if I choose my girlfriend then perhaps I don't know her as well I thought I did. Please reasonable advice only.

Send Your questions to howtoliveinabuja@gmail.com. Be sure to start your questions with Dear Selly Thank you.

No comments: