Wednesday 12 August 2015

The Diary of a broke Abuja Girl: Episode One







Dear Diary,                                                                                                                             12/08/15



Omo which kind life be this for this Abj, town too cost, everything just dey somehow. Today marks six months since I entered this town and mehn it’s not been easy. Within this short time you won’t believe what I’ve been through financially, looking for money not even the one to spend on clothes and iPhone 6 o, na to just make I get transport to dey go work and make I dey see food chop on a daily. you would think that entering Abj everything go just soft, I go just meet one rich malo guy wey go just love me stupidly just dey spoil me but lai lai I never even meet one, all the ones wey I dey meet na Igbo boys wey stingy die and wan chuke before I even see 3k, like yesterday now I went to see Emeka and the idiot gave me 1k for cab to Lugbe and I ended up paying 1500, that's 500 extra from my money o  wey I been wan use buy eggs for my indomie and the guy still shag for free. mtcheew. My problems plenty, fear sef no even let me ask Demola for money since he gave me 10k last week, what did I even use it to do?  Okay I used 5k to pay DSTV I mean 6k as this stupid dstv people decided to increase their fees for no reason, the remaining 4k I’ve been using it as tp to go to work. kai When salary comes now, from the 30k, I’ll buy gas 3k, pay Stella the 5k I borrowed from her to pay for the top Aisha forced me to buy, and her prices are so high always cheating people mtcheew, and I just had to buy because she was on my neck, that’s 8k gone o and I have to pay for light units 5k that’s 13k gone from 30k and I never even remove transport sef and food stuff money. shey if I had a car now, tp won’t be an issue just fuel. Ehen I’ll call Michael again and remind him,I really need that 20k I hope he gives me this week sha. Aswear I done tire, let me even remind Ben about the money he said he'll give me for my hair, it’s so old I’ll just fix centre parting with that my chocolate abeg instead of braiding again. Rent sef, anyways its till may next year so i still have 7months left. 
I can’t wait to be rich and not have to beg all these guys that will be forming and even ignoring you and wanting to shag first before they give somebody peanuts. But kai which business will I do now?

No comments: